Friday, July 24, 2009

Two Spoons

Tali's favorite thing to do in the high chair (besides eat) is to suck on the straps and buckles of the harness. I didn't mind this at first but they've already begun to get moldy (gross!) and I've had to order replacement straps. So in an effort to break her of this habit I decided to distract her with something else she loves to put in her mouth - a spoon. At the beginning of last night's meal, I gave her a spoon to hold and play with. Luckily, she loved this and she barely went for the straps at all. But Tali couldn't be satisfied with just one spoon (nothing is that easy with this child) and she continued to help me feed her with her free hand. From time to time she didn't want to give that second spoon back.  So, she played with both spoons. It was very funny.



Note: The squeaking in the background is Jackson playing with a toy.

No comments: