Friday, July 10, 2009

First Game of Tug with Jackson

When: This afternoon

Where: In our living room

Details: Tali was playing quietly on the carpet (rolling over, playing with her dress, etc.) when Jackson got his rope and sat down next to her to munch on his favorite toy. She reached out, grabbed his rope and began pulling. Jackson tugged back and they played tug for about 10 seconds. I went to grab my phone to record it, but by the time I got it set up they were finished. Tali played with his rope a few more times but neither would play tug again. So, I recorded what I could - mainly a game of "mine."  Tali is playing with Jackson's rope. He wants it back and figures out how to gently take it from her. She tries to crawl to get it back, realizes she can't do that yet and rolls over, defeated. Not quite as fun, but, hey, it's something.



PS - In case you are concerned, I don't normally let Tali grab Jackson's toys and I did clean her hands afterwards. 

No comments: