Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Win (Why? Because I Win...)


Lately Tali has begun playing a very fun game called "drop my sippy cup on the floor." I find this game annoying and quickly got sick of picking up her cup. So yesterday I bought a piece of fabric that immediately stopped the problem. Hooray for the SippiGrip! As soon as I attached the cup to her high chair, her meal times changed. Tali tried to throw the cup once but realized it didn't really go anywhere and she hasn't attempted it again. Such a simple product yet such a great invention. A big thank you to the genius behind this product.


(PS The first person who can finish the quote in the subject and name the movie it came from will win a prize. Ilana - I know you know this one...)

4 comments:

The Bean said...

BIG DADDY! You quoted this soooooo much!

Michelle said...

What's the name of this game? I win!

Gia said...

hooray! you two got it! i'll think of a prize and let you know when it's coming.

ilana schlam said...

of course i didn't see this until now and yes, i would have gotten it right away =) any chance i can have a consellation prize?? =)