Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sleep Update

Well it looks like H was right on this one. It seems as though Tali is sleeping through the night now. Since we are shutting the door to our room, it's hard to know if she wakes up or not (H insists he'd hear her, but he'd sleep through her cries on the monitor...). We now put four extra pacifiers in her crib in case she wakes up and a small blanket for her to cuddle with in the hopes that if she does wake up, she can get herself back to sleep quickly.  Last night I got to experience her new skill. Unfortunately, my allergies have gotten the best of me and I was up most of the night. I just laid in bed trying my hardest to get to sleep and enjoying the peace and quiet coming from the next room. I didn't hear her all night.  So I think we can finally say that she's sleeping through the night - hooray! Now if only I could do the same.

No comments: