Friday, August 21, 2009

Fashonista in Training

Tali has a lot of dresses, a lot of cute dresses. So on most days you'll find her wearing one of these dresses. What you may not know is that she picked out her dress. Each morning I open her closet door and she leans in and touches a dress. Whatever she touches is what she wears for the day. I began doing this as entertainment for myself but now it's something Tali really enjoys. As soon as I put my hand on the closet door knob, Tali's face lights up. She gets very excited as the door opens and then leans in to pick out her dress. When she touches/chooses something, there is a huge smile on her face. As it comes out of the closet, she gets very excited and she smiles (sometimes even laughs) as I put her dress on. This has become one of my favorite parts of our day.

No comments: