Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Kisses

Tali has started giving kisses and it's so funny. She only gives them right after she's been breast fed and they are usually just given to me (although she's now given a few to H). After she eats, Tali and I stare at each other for a few minutes (much more interesting for me). She smiles at me, touches my face and plays. And now she kisses me. First Tali gets a very serious look on her face as if kisses require all of her concentration. Then she opens her mouth and leans in to my cheek. Smack! She plants one on me, pulls away, and smiles. I thank her and she smiles some more. Tali's kisses usually come in pairs. There are a number of occasions when I've gotten four or five pairs of kisses, and a very wet face. But I don't mind. It's now one of my favorite parts of the day.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Something to look forward to the next time that I see her.