Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Six Months Old Today!







Dear Tali,

Today you are six months old and it's amazing to see how far you've come. Many people have told me that your personality really begins to develop around six months and I cannot wait to see it! In the past six months you've about tripled your birth weight and have become a real baby, full of movement and expressions. There's a lot I've learned about you so far. Here are some of the highlights:

You love music. Music class is your favorite activity and I know that I can almost always get a smile and a laugh when I sing to you (off key, very off key) at home. 

You enjoy being outdoors. Nature is very soothing to you and you are very content on our morning and evening walks with Jackson. 

Speaking of Jackson, you think he's hysterical. There's always a big smile on your face when he comes over and you can't help but laugh when he plays fetch. You also enjoy pulling his hair and trying to eat him. We're working on that last one. It's just gross.

You are not shy. In fact, you love looking at strangers and have a smile for almost everyone. 

You cry. A lot. Yes, you cry less than you did in the beginning, but you still cry a lot. I'd like that to stop now. Please?


Tali, my life is very different now that you are here but I'm so glad you are. You are definitely a challenge but I'm up for it. It's amazing how much I've fallen in love with you. I can't wait to learn more.

No comments: