Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Toe Suck


When: Friday night, during "towel time" after her bath

Where: On the changing table

Details: Tali has been working hard to get her feet into her mouth. Quite often she gets them there for a few seconds before they move away. Always persistent, she continues to bring her feet to her mouth with the hopes of getting a taste of those toes. On Friday night, she accomplished her goal and had her first toe suck! I know a lot of babies do this, but I think it's hilarious. Now she can actually suck on her toe (or toes - sometimes its the big and second toe) for a few minutes.

It took me a few days to write this because I really wanted to include pictures. Last night I caught her in the act. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Hanna said...

these photos are too precious