Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Rollover From Back to Tummy

When: Monday morning, before music class

Where: In the living room on the play mat

Details: Tali was playing on her play mat Monday morning, doing her usual thing: grabbing at the toys and moving around. I was having a morning snack and next thing I know she was on her tummy just looking around! I was so bummed because I missed the actual act (looking down at my snack instead of her) and I tried to get her to do it again. She wouldn't. The next afternoon she was on the play mat and did it again. And, once again, I was having a snack and missed it. Last night she did it for the third time in her crib. She woke up to eat and as I was putting my glass of water down on the table she rolled over. I missed that one too. She must be doing it on purpose. I'm with her all the time and she won't perform her new trick for me. Not fair!

No comments: