Monday, November 29, 2010

Potty Update

Since Friday night, she has asked to go pee pee in her potty each evening at the end of her bath. She's actually peed in the potty two out of those three times. On Sunday evening, she didn't pee. But she was determined to sit there until she did. I explained to her (over and over again) that it's okay if she doesn't pee in the potty. After about 10 minutes, I finally got her off. Tonight I saw her face light up as she was peeing. She definitely knows what she's doing and she's very proud of herself. H and I are still cheering for her each time she does it. (Guess we'll have to stop that sometime before she goes to college.)

I know this process will take time and I do not want to push her into it, but this is a good first step. Hopefully the actual training won't be too messy. I've heard horror stories.

No comments: