Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick Update

Wow. Tali's cold hit me hard. By Sunday I could barely move (again). I took Nyquil Saturday night so that I could sleep but it had the opposite effect. I was so parched that I woke up every hour to drink. So by morning I was groggy and still stuffy. Luckily, Tali spent the night at Savta's and Saba's so I had the morning to sit on the sofa. H went to pick her up that afternoon and so I only had a few hours of a high-energy toddler for the day. I got a bit better on Monday and today I'm mostly better - just a bit of a cough and blowing my nose (which Tali finds hysterical) every so often. So that's seven days of sickness for me. I've had enough, thank you very much.

Oh, and Tali still has a runny nose and occasional cough. She's mostly better, though.

No comments: