Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daylight Savings

We sprung ahead on Sunday but Tali stayed behind. Instead of switching her internal clock to sleep from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m., we decided to not mess with a good thing and let her sleep from 8:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. It's taking me a bit of adjusting but it seems to be working. I now have an hour to myself in the morning (H's alarm goes off at 7:00 a.m. so I'm up) and I'm going to use it to exercise. The other bonus is that H gets to read to her before bed. But, now I have one less hour to cook and clean in the evening. So I'm working on getting those done while Tali is still awake. Tali's naps and meals are also an hour later so I have to constantly remind myself it's not meal or naptime just yet. I guess it's better for me to make the adjustments than for Tali to make them. Or, we could just get rid of this whole changing the clocks thing. It's a bit silly, if you ask me.

No comments: