Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't you sleep?

I've been asking Tali that question a lot recently. It seems that her awake time is getting longer and longer. Yesterday she was awake from 4:00 p.m. until I put her to bed at 10:30 p.m. She had about a 30 minute nap somewhere in there and that was it. Today, she was up from 2:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m! Again, one tiny 30 minute nap and that was it. 

And on both days I took her (and Jackson) for an hour long walk. She was awake in the stroller the whole time! Usually she lasts about 10-15 minutes, but on these walks she just refused to sleep. It was kind of cool to watch her explore everything going on. 

"They" say babies her age should sleep approximately 15.5-16 hours a day. She gets 12-13 on a good day. I'm going to assume its because I'm so interesting that she wants to be awake to see what I'll do/say next. 

No comments: