Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chatty Cathy

I feel sorry for anyone who meets me lately. Unknowingly, they've just subjected themselves to a long conversation with a complete stranger. I spend most of my days talking to a baby and a puppy, and neither of them talk back. I only know one person out here and I really miss having a dialogue with someone. So when I'm out at the grocery store, the park or even the pet store, I engage others in a conversation. I really can't help it. I am aware I'm probably boring them and they're wishing I'd just go away, but I just have to talk to someone who won't stare or cry as a response!

Since Tali is getting a little older, I have decided that I will start going out more - for my own sanity. I recently learned about story time once a week at a local baby store, an exercise class with your baby and am looking for other things. Hopefully this will allow me to meet other moms and give me someone to talk to. If not, warn all the cashiers - I'm coming by to say hi!

No comments: