Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today Was Brought to Me By the Number Three

THREE DAYS
Tali's been in camp for three days now and she's already sick. Today she came home and threw up (what seemed like an entire watermelon) before her nap. Later that afternoon, she felt warm and was a bit shaky. Her fever steadily rose from 100 to 101 to 102 before bedtime. I'm hoping it's a quick virus and she'll be better tomorrow. I'm also hoping Eli doesn't get it.

THREE WEEKS
Eli had his first bottle today at three weeks old. Today I saw a lactation consultant due to pain from breastfeeding. She advised that I pump for a week and give Eli a bottle so that I can heal. It took him a few minutes to accept and drink from the bottle, but he did. I just hope he doesn't start to prefer it over breast feeding.

THREE NAPS
The number of naps Eli hasn't taken (or taken well) today. Instead, there was lots of crying.

Tomorrow will be better, right?

No comments: