Friday, October 23, 2009

First Stand By Herself

When: Tuesday afternoon

Where: In our living room

Details: On Tuesday afternoon (20 days after she first pulled up to a stand), Tali was standing with the support of her little chair when she decided it was time to let go. So she did. She lasted 2-3 seconds before she needed to put her hands back to catch her balance. She was so proud of herself that she did it again a few minutes later and then one more time that evening while holding on to her crib. Yesterday I took out the video camera to try and capture her in the act. Through about 30 minutes of footage, I got 6 usable seconds. Enjoy!

(Apologies for her head being cut off in the beginning. I had to use a tripod so that I could hold on to the chair and I couldn't get her head and hands in the same shot. But you get the idea anyway.)


No comments: