Thursday, May 20, 2010

Second Nap

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Tali took her morning nap, sans pacifier, without a tear. She was perfectly content to lay down without anything plugged into her mouth - only her blankets to soothe her. So I decided that Wednesday afternoon would be the first day of pacifier removal for the afternoon nap. When I put her down there were no complaints. But, she didn't sleep. She talked for an hour but no nap. I don't think this had anything to do with the pacifier. She took an almost two hour morning nap so perhaps she just wasn't tired. If she continues to be fine during the afternoon nap then I will remove the pacifier at bedtime this weekend. I have a feeling she might be upset about that one but we'll see. Either way, this might take less time than I had thought.

No comments: