Monday, March 30, 2009

Food Fight!

Even though Tali is only three months old, we've already gotten into many food fights. I'm still breast feeding her and sometimes we get into what I call a food fight. For some reason, she'll latch on for a minute then pull away and start screaming. She's screaming because she's still hungry. I'll guide her back and she'll latch on again. And then in a minute or two she pulls away again and screams. Why? Yup, she's still hungry. 

When this begins, it usually lasts the whole feeding, making a 20 minute feeding go as long as 40 minutes or so. I can't quite understand why she does this, but it happens at least once a week. Out of the four feedings she's had so far today, we've had two food fights. It's both funny and annoying at the same time. 

When she learns how to talk, I'm going to ask her why she did this. 

No comments: