Thursday, January 29, 2009

Firsts


I'm starting my first themed set of entries. Whenever there is a "Tali first" I plan to blog about it. I'll let you know what she did, where she was, etc. Since this isn't starting until the second month, you are missing such wonderful firsts as the first spit-up, first pee during diaper change and first really long cry. I know, you're sad.

Now, for today's firsts:

First tears
When: This morning.
Where: In the living room - before a feeding.
Details: I was cleaning out her nose and she cried (as usual). But this time, there were actually a few tears. Until now, all of her cries have been tearless.

First good play time
When: This afternoon.
Where: In the living room.
Details: For the first time, Tali spent about 30 minutes on her playmat without me there (meaning touching or holding her). She was looking at the hanging mobiles and listening to their sounds (that was me - she cannot get them to make noise yet) and NOT crying. Until now, she'd do no more than five minutes before crying. She had a great time (I think).

No comments: