Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog (again!)

Hello family and friends,

Welcome to my new blog. I enjoyed writing (and think you enjoyed reading) about Baby D so much that I have decided to continue to update you on my life and Baby D's adventures. 

As you know by now, Baby D is a baby girl and her name is Talia - Tali for short.  Tali was born on December 24, 2008 at 7:59 p.m.  She weighed 4 lbs. 14 oz. and was 3 1/2 weeks premature. Yes, H got his wish - a nice tax deduction for 2008. And I experienced a very long labor (more on that in my next entry) with the perfect prize at the end. 

Like my previous blog, I hope to write in it at least once a week. I promise to do my best to make it interesting and somewhat funny.  And this time, feel free to post comments or ask questions (my last blog only got one comment - from some woman who was upset about my elimination communication post). I'd love to read and respond to them!

So, enjoy the blog. :)

No comments: