Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here We Go Again

Eli had his one month check-up today and things went pretty well. His jaundice is almost gone and soon he'll be as pale as the rest of us. His weight is excellent (7 lbs.) and most of his vitals check out.

But, just like his sister at one month, the doctor heard a heart murmur.  However, as Tali's turned out to be nothing of concern, we are waiting to schedule a visit to the pediatric cardiologist (who happens to be my neighbor - our daughters are friends) until his next check-up. If the pediatrician still hears the murmur at that time, then we'll make an appointment.

To be honest, I have been waiting for her to tell me she hears a murmur for some time now. For whatever reason, I just expected it. I'm not really worried either. To me, it's just part of the baby process.

Other than that, things are going okay here. This whole two kids thing is keeping me very busy. There is no down time here. At least I'm not bored!

No comments: