Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Steps!

Wow. It's been a long time. Too long. We've had a very busy summer and I haven't had a moment to sit down and catch up. I'm very sad for that and sorry to any of you who come here occasionally to see if there is some news. I keep saying I'll get back to regular posts soon and then I never do. I hope that will change this time around.

The reason I'm here is to let you know that Eli took his first steps today! He was in physical therapy with Lisa and wanted to get to her bubbles. So he let go of the easel and took two steps to her! He did it again two more times before I put him down for his nap.

We've worked so hard with him to get to this point and I'm thrilled he's there. I've been hoping for real walking (not just a step or two) in September and now I think it might happen.

Congratulations to little Eli! He's becoming a "toddler." =)

No comments: