Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scooter



Eli is almost 11 months old and, for some reason, he never learned how to crawl. Instead, he scoots around the floor on his tushie, using is hands to pull his body across. Basically, he moves like someone who has lost movement in their lower body. Most people find it funny and cute. Tali also thinks its funny and regularly has scooting races with him around the house. It makes Eli laugh (sorry for the jumpy video - the Flip isn't great for recording and walking at the same time).


I'm so used to the scooting by now that to me it is just normal. But for those of you who don't see Eli that often, I thought you'd like to get a glimpse into how he moves around. Note, that I am trying to teach him how to crawl (doctor's orders), but he prefers this method. At least it's provided me and Tali with a fun nickname for him: Scooter.

No comments: