Monday, April 12, 2010

A Whole New View of the World


Today Tali and I went to get her car seat turned around. I was so excited for her to finally face forward and see everything. She, of course, had no idea what was going on. It took the guy about 30 minutes to do it and he ended up having to use a pool noodle (cut in half and taped together) to properly secure the car seat. Meanwhile, Tali dragged the groceries around the parking lot and then walked up and down a ramp about 50 times.




Tali actually pitched a fit when I tried to put her in the car seat. She was having too much fun in the parking lot! But once I got her secure, she realized something had changed. For the rest of the day, Tali enjoyed her new view and smiled every time I looked back at her.

1 comment:

ilana schlam said...

That is a very nice jacket Tali has on!!! I can't wait to see her and you!