So for the past three days all of her meals have been finger foods. She's had banana, avocado, mango, cooked apples and pears, bread, etc. - all cut into small pieces. Today I am going to be brave and let her spoon feed herself. This will be messy - Jackson will love it. I am also going to make some turkey meatballs (full of veggie purees as a substitute for eggs) so that she can get some protein. And, I'll start her on shredded cheese. I'm on the fence about giving her tofu. There's both good and bad information about soy for babies and I have not yet decided what is best for her. The more I think about it, the more I come up with foods to make for her. This won't be so bad. In fact, it might be easier than pureeing food. It's definitely more fun.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment